Being an app developer is certainly a thing to be pleased with, especially when it pays you well. If you’re also one of the iOS developers who are determined to realize your dream of becoming an iOS app developer, then you’ve got certainly made the proper choice.
But, does one know which iOS programming language you want to know and learn? If you are not sure, don’t be concerned. Being the highest mobile app development company in 2021, we’ve shared the highest iOS app development languages with their features, benefits, and disadvantages to understand more about these programming languages. So without further ado, let’s start.
Top Languages for Native iOS App Development
Below are the highest programming languages for iOS app development to embrace to create native iOS apps.
Swift is one of the foremost trending programming languages to create native iOS apps. It’s user-friendly syntax, which is additionally brief. It renders fast coding style & security with data storage. This way, it naturally gets obviate unsafe code for a super-secure coding environment.
Key Features of Swift
– Give fast access to present Cocoa frameworks
– Follows functional programming patterns, like map & filter
– Short and to the purpose iteration over a huge range of collection
– Provides tuples to save lots of various items during a single variable & multiple return values
– Easily readable thanks to its straightforward syntax
– Solid typing & error managing functions to scale back code errors & crashes
– Easy to include with Objective-C and include new features
– Doesn’t support previous iOS versions
It is an object-centric programming language & the primary programming language to develop apps for Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. It’s a matured & developed language that you simply can calculate to make heavy apps.
Key Features of Objective-C
– A metaclass is automatically created and simply manageable during run time
– Dynamic typing announces a variable that holds regard to an object
– Provides Smalltalk style messaging, making it simpler to know the language
– Offers the automated garbage man
– Easy to attach & use the private APIs
– More steady than Swift and doesn’t have normal version updates
– Compatible with C++ & C++ libraries
Its memory management is intricate to process, and hence it’s to be understood by Smalltalk & C.
Start your iOS App Development Journey
In this article, you get to understand and study the highest programming languages for native also as hybrid iOS app development. With no hassle, you’ll start your journey to become a successful iOS app developer. If you’ve got an iOS app idea and need to verify it from expert app developers, then you’ll connect with our professional team.