British curriculum offers a range of advantages over any other course curriculum, since they have wide applications. Keep looking for the best A- level schools in Mumbai, and some research to see the schools that are being academically progressive. Well, every school has their own specialty and the international school in Mumbai emphasize on individual attention on each subject both academic and non-academic.
What are the subjects that you can study after successful completion of A-levels?
- Veterinary Science- For studying this stream you need to study Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Medicine- You need to study Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
- English- You need to study English literature.
- Computer Science: For studying this stream you need to have Mathematics as compulsory.
- Dentistry- You have to read Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics are compulsory subjects.
- Economics- Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
Apart from these there are many more subjects that you can study and you have to choose your A-level subjects accordingly.
There are several advantages of studying A- levels in your secondary school level. The syllabus is designed in such a way that you become confident in terms of knowledge as well as practical approach. The exam pattern is designed in such a way that a student has to understand the subject in depth and not just superficial learning. The edge of knowledge can keep you ahead in terms of competition.
While you look for the best international school in Mumbai for your child make sure you see the commuting time be the least. In fact, kids can emphasize more on extra-curricular activities especially sports that can give him an extra edge over a normal profile emphasizing only academics. Students generally opt to study abroad after successfully completing education from the best A-level schools in Mumbai.