The pituitary gland or the “master gland” secretes one of the main hormones required by the body, known as Prolactin. It is most helpful in the production of milk in the mammary glands during the breastfeeding period. But your stress level should go high if even you are not pregnant and you experience higher prolactin levels. Doctors generally prescribe them to buy cabergoline or as per their dosage to bring back the prolactin levels to normal.
Effects of prolactin in the male body
Yes, the presence of prolactin in the male body can indeed lead a man to turn infertile and this can be potentially variables dangerous for any man. Infertility is a problem that the world is already encountering because of various sorts of external factors like changing environmental conditions, pollution, and certain sort of life practices that a man or a woman incorporates in his or her life. However, if something is taking place because of any kind of disorder that is formulated well within the body then it is very much dangerous.
What is Hyperprolactinemia?
Hyperprolactinemia is a disorder where a person suffers from much more concentration of prolactin that is very much exceeding the needed levels of prolactin in the body. Especially in the body of men, prolactin level is not very much essential as it has no purpose to offer in the 1st place. High levels of prolactin in a male body can cause serious levels of problems like infertility.
But its increased level can seriously affect the sex organs in both males and females. And various other disorders which we shall discuss later in the blog.
Here, we shall discuss if one is diagnosed with high levels of prolactin, what are the steps to turn it back to normal.
- Keep a check on your dopamine levels by consulting your doctor.
- Sometimes we do not know that the medicines we are intaking may cause some side-effects which we are not aware of.
- Dopamine keeps check of the prolactin levels by degrading some of them. Hence, if dopamine levels decrease in the body due to some medicines which you are using.
- Lower dopamine levels decrease the concentrating power and the person’s ability to think and create something new.
- Consult the doctor for any medication for the treatment of depression
- Nowadays most young teenagers and young men in the age group of 25 to 30 years are becoming depression patients.
- In depression, the state of mind becomes pessimistic. The person blames himself/herself for all the misfortunes in his life.
- Ongoing inside the body these drugs increase the secretion of prolactin.
- In such situations, you should consult the doctor of trying some other alternative antipsychotic such as aripiprazole.
- Treat Hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism is the condition in which the hormone, thyroxine secreted from the thyroid glands is less than the normal amount.
- This can lead to situations where prolactin levels increase rapidly.
- But one need not worry because the doctor usually cures hypothyroidism with medicines such as levothyroxine.
- Levothyroxine significantly increases the thyroxine production and brings back prolactin level to normal.
- Buy Cabergoline 0.5 mg to get rid of Prolactinoma
- Prolactinoma is one of the main reasons, why prolactin levels significantly increase among both men and women.
- In prolactinoma, a tumor starts developing in the pituitary gland. Fortunately, in this situation, the tumor is a benign one.
- This tumor increases the metabolism of the pituitary gland, which in turn secretes more prolactin than before.
- Prolactinoma is easily cured without surgery. Generally, doctors prescribe to buy Cabergoline. It shows no side-effects.
- Cabergoline 0.5 is so effective that it is used across the globe for Prolactinoma. It comes in various dosages and strengths of 0.25 Mg, 0.5 Mg up to 1 Mg.
- Cabergoline 0.5 reduces the size of the tumor which brings back prolactin levels to normal.
Add Zinc to your diet
- Doctors and nutrition experts recommend eating Zinc-rich foods or Zinc supplements to lower your prolactin levels.
- Start with taking 20 Mg Zinc with your diet. Consult with your doctor if you need to increase the dosage, in case the current dosage doesn’t show satisfactory results.
- Gradually increase the quantity. If consumed in excess quantity will bring back the prolactin levels to normal. But will also cause you copper deficiency.
- Get full 7 to 8 hours undisturbed sleep
- Sleeping peacefully without any worries is the most essential part of the metabolism of the body.
- It is also known as “stress hormone”.
- When this cortisol is secreted, the body enters an emergency. To tackle the emergency adrenaline is released which boosts our mechanism and provides us with extra energy to fight or flight.
- On sleeping, all these secretions stop and the body goes under the healing process.
In normal situations, the prolactin level in women without pregnancy should be 5 – 40 ng/dl.
For pregnant women 80 – 400 ng/dl.
For men not more than 20 ng/dl.
It’s not that higher levels of prolactin don’t pose any threat. Usually, you don’t see any major changes in your body. But gradually your desire to have sex decreases. The women suffer from menopausal situations like dryness in the vaginal area. Headaches without any stress are common when prolactin levels shoot up. In men, the breasts become soft and expand in size. Hence, the overall metabolism must maintain a balance, which was earlier disturbed due to an increase in the secretion of prolactin.
In rare cases, even the men were found to discharge milk from their breasts when prolactin levels peak.