Online reputation management is one of the most significant business essentials for a marketer. No matter what type of business it is, a marketer never hesitates to invest in the reputation management process.
However, a thing that irritates them the most is online reputation management tools. Plenty of online tools are listed over the web. And it really becomes difficult to understand which tool is the best for managing the brand reputation. This becomes more challenging when you have a tight budget and you have no idea how to manage your brand without breaking your bank account.
Okay. First of all, the online reputation management cost is not so expensive. Still, if you need something cost-friendly, you must make use of the free tools as mentioned below.
5 Free online reputation management tools to automate the process
- Google Alerts: Google welcomes its users with multiple tools and features. And one among them is Google Alerts. The tool allows users to set automated alerts for any subject. Be it is the online customer reviews, brand mentions, or brand criticism, you can simply use this Google tool to get notifications for all those actions around the brand.
Choose Google Alerts to set up regular emails that will keep you updated about the brand. No matter what happens across the internet, you will be instantly notified through email. The best thing is you can instantly respond to the feedback or complaints registered by the customers and get connected with them.
- Mention: Google Alerts is an excellent tool to monitor the brand across the web. But the only drawback is it fails to monitor the social network. However, this problem can be solved using Mention.
Mention is another most exclusive tool that can help to keep a tab on your brand mentions. The tool provides a convenient and friendly interface to the users. Simply open the tool and register with your brand name.
The free versions of Mention will give you the freedom to export mentions via email. Don’t worry, with this software you can connect with the social accounts, scroll different third-party websites, and gather diversified brand mentions including positive, negative, and neutral.
- Hootsuite: Like Mention, Hootsuite also carries a dashboard feature where you can find all your brand mentions, customer reviews, and other content related to your brand. You can use this tool to manage and maintain your social presence and create in-depth analytics that reveals your brand performance.
Hootsuite is the best social media monitoring platform. To determine customer behavior and to learn about the social media conversation around the brand, the tool is an appropriate option. You can even use the filter feature to find the targeted audience based on hashtag, keyword, and location.
- Complaint Search Box: Complaint Search Box, as the name suggests, is a tool to keep a tab on all the complaints registered by your consumers. With this tool, you can browse 40 different online complaint sites and find the customers who are unhappy with your business experience.
Use this tool, you can perform searches and learn about the bad experiences. Scrolling down the bad reviews and feedback, you can understand where you have gone wrong and accordingly fix the issue to make your customers happy.
Complaint Search Box gives you the freedom to search all your complaints and retain back your brand reputation.
- Image Raider: Image Raider is an image searching tool. The benefit of using this tool is if any image related to the brand is found on the search results, it indexes them. Indexing the images, you can ensure the images are not inaccurately or incorrectly sourced. For example, if you have a product-based business and you prefer creating multiple images for your products, then this tool is an appropriate option.
The tools mentioned above are just a few. If you are ready to pay a few bucks, you can easily get more options and a wide range of features.
To solve your problem, just connect with the online reputation repair experts and get some better suggestions.
Remember, building and managing your brand reputation is your need. Just because you don’t have a budget, you just can’t leave this out. Either do it manually or take the help of these tools to automate the process.